Are you also one of the victim of a food fad that says Ghee is fattening..?
In this modern era of several so called low fat, no fat, diet products, ghee has lost its glory. In-spite of being a saturated fat, ghee has shown to reduce both serum and intestinal cholesterol by triggering secretion of billiard lipids.
Now get several other reasons to consume Ghee in your Diet:
1. Ghee is also called as Clarified butter. It’s short chain fatty acid structure imparts lipolysis properties which helps in breaking down the fat itself.
2. It’s antibacterial and antiviral properties makes it a perfect immune booster.
3. It has that anti ageing and anti wrinkle effect that even the costliest of cosmetic product can’t have
4. Since ancient times, Ayurveda considers ghee to promote learning and memory retention
5. Excellent for joint health as ghee gives lubrication and strength to them
6. Ghee is an excellent laxative as it lubricates the intestines. Have a spoonful of ghee in warm water for easy bowel movement
As it is said that excess of everything is bad, excess consumption of Ghee also backfires. 2 teaspoons of ghee is what you need in a day to enjoy its various benefits.
Also Read How Having Fruits also help you in effective weight loss and it’s equally important to know Why is Weight Loss so important for your good health.
Wondering where to buy Ghee? Order online from Amazon